Sunday, May 18, 2003

Flocking Etc..

The way I did the static grass is to spray some of the scenic glue (AKA the watered down white glue) and then I sprinkle the static grass down. For minitures, I recomend brushing the glue on. I found that if I put the static grass in a small shaker is helps a lot. After placing the static grass down I have never tried clear coating it. Sometimes I will lay down another layer of misted scenic glue, but that only works on large homogenous surfaces since you can not control the spray. After your mentioning of the old con emails I went back and found some from 1997. Including this fine exerpt

From: Eric2635@aol.com, Tue, 18 Feb 1997 16:18:52 -0500 (EST)
"Yeah, post-con is burnt. I hate it, I want to go back and not have to think about hard stuff, like anatomy. But more to the point, Dick-Bone. But actually even more to the point, has anyone seen my Boggle? Last I knew Aaron and Jp had it in open gaming, and from then on I never saw it. So, if anyone picked it up from the roo for me, I love you and want to have sex with you."

So the way I see it Johnny, you could score this weekend if you bring said game. Fucker!

"Have you guys ever played a board game called "Settlers of Cataan"? It got a 10/10 in Arcane and looked pretty kewl." - Enoto@ucla.com, Wed, 22 Jan 1997 11:41:19 -0800 (PST)