Tuesday, May 20, 2003

Parking Situation

Well according to their website, Overnight guests have to pay 5 dollar per day for parking and Non- guests have to pay 5 dollars too. (hmm.. not too bright), guess everyone has to pay 5 dollars for parking? Luckily for us we really won't be needing that many cars. At most 2 right? If Erick crashes at my place then we'll just take one car up and you can take one. We can probably even do 1 car, if we swing by and pick you guys up. It'll be pretty crammed, 4 people (you me eric amy and games) but it's feasible and quite kozy.

Elcock: as Mcoil will attest, my fold out bed chair is quite accomodating. If not I have futons and a TV in the living room to lull you to sleep. So see ya here! What's your plans on Friday? I have a lot of miniatures you can paint.... :). There's also some places you can venture around. I should get off by 5:30... the journey begins,...

I haven't seen the Matrix II yet, but I've heard mixed reviews. I don't know if I want to see it now or wait until the video tape comes out. It's all media hype! I'm tired....

Night all,
Jael




welcome to my house of candy...
Indeed, Iran can testify to the pleasing conforts of my fu