Wednesday, May 21, 2003

Tex Mex Grill

Elrock dont bring Lord of the Rings confrontation, I gots it. Johnny: if you dont find a copy, or want to wait I have a copy of aquire here. Elrich: if you want to visit me in SF during the day I could step out of the office for an hour or so. Some of the other people do not have qualms about it so I may take an extended, "where the hell did he go", lunch if you are about. If not.. Oh well. If I can think of any game I want to play I will tell you.

My list o shit.. (All the ones with asteriks I intend to bring unless otherwise noted by you two punks)

*Iron Dragon
Tikal <-- No one seems to want to play it anymore
*Lord of the Ring: Confrontation
*Honor of the Samurai
*Lord of the Fries
*Giganten <-- Eldick will sabatoge it, but I will still bring it
*Aquire
*Rosinkonig
*Richochet Row Butt.... Its not a Bow butt.
*Circvs Maximvs <--- I can bring it Elrock
GOOTMU <--- Elfuck Won't play it
Rail Baron
Zirtz
Java
Democrazy
Castle
Cartegena
*Pirateer