Thursday, May 22, 2003

The Matrix has my fucking ears

finally saw it! yeah for me. it was cool! fucking loud- omg, i cant believe how obnoxious the music through the credits was. i think eric41851@aol.com was on to something with his weird rule about playing mellow classical music in the car after crazy loud punk shows. you sit through 2 hours of LALaLALALALALABAMAMAMABAABNAABNAANANAN and then they take it up a notch when you try to watch the credits. ugh. after the credits was the MATRIX 3 preview- it looks really bad after just watching matrix 2- i'm sure it'll be alright, but it looks so "EXACTLY MORE OF THE SAME" ugh- my ears still hurt.

have fun this weekend guys! i was so tempted to call eric all day and say "TAKE ME" but i know he wouldnt believe me so eh. HAVE FUN!

-The (6th) One

PS did i mention my head hurts? BONZO GOES TO BITBURG!