Monday, May 19, 2003

Blooblacontrix: Reloaded

4 mo' days till Sexvenshun time... if I can survive todays and tomorrows finals.... argh! I'm gonna die...

So flyin' solo eh Ace'?! You'll need to take the Omicron highway detour and probably refuel at Plaster V. If you start at 7 pm, it should only take about 5 hours, so technically whoever's place you crash at will be soundly awoken. Nevertheless! I welcome you to my humble abode, and truly truly, if no one answers the door, keep a knockin. But if youre coming from the south my home will be first hit by the plague. So my home is definitely closer... BUT WAIT! there's more...

Aarons place is a little further (in san fran) but I think that the place we are going, Burlingame, is pretty close to SF. So basically it all equals out. The more you drive, the closer you are to the convention. So it's up to you.

I'll email you my contact and address. If you wanna crash over, let me know on thursday or something. I'll be working friday morning, so I don't know if aaron's doing anything, perhaps he can entertain you for a bit.

Signing out!
Jael