Wednesday, May 21, 2003

Take a right from the singing bush.... Singing bush?

What?! you dare to call me infamous?... what does infamous mean? -3 amigos

You need to bring your vegetable costume... oh wait... that's the vegetable convention. Okay so gaming wise, I just bought this game from rio grande, it's called "tug-o war" or something, but it's actually really cool game if we made a drinking game of it. It's really not that fun sober, but I'm imagining it'd be a BLAST DRUNK!! We have to play this at the con, fo sure' !

I've got battle cry, going to buy acquire, so we don't need those. It sucks they never made any expansions for diceland.
Oh, bring the hero clix game "dog of war", I don't know if you want to try that galactic war game again, er.... Wiz War, definitely bring more 3 player games, as I can foresee we will be doing ALOT more gaming, in fact, constant non-stop gaming. We won't have the odd-man out dillio. Or "I just want to sit here and read (whatever someone bought at the dealer)". I'm so amped, I'll even play some roleplaying games.. but the interest will probably wane 30 minutes into the game.

Er... it'll be great! Totally wish I could take friday off. I was thinking calling in sick, but who's gonna believe that on a 3 day weekend?

Jael