Tuesday, April 29, 2003

Really good point

That's funny that you mentioned the shitty assembly job you can get from a retailer (although $10 an hour is actually more than I made at the trillion-dollar studio.) My buddy Dore just bought himself a mountain bike from Kmart, and he said when he took it home, one of the pedals fell off! So, he took it back, and they gave him a properly assembled one. What a hassle though!

BUT, I really can't afford $250 right now- I wish I could! I can barely afford the $100 bucks I'm planning on spending. On epinions, I saw a review for a Huffy mountain bike that seemed pretty honest- the guy said it was pretty cheap, but he said its good enough for a bike that if it got stolen, you wouldnt freak out. Heh- maybe not the only criteria I should be looking at. Also, the huffy is made of steel which I guess is cheaper than the aluminum that better bikes are made off, but it makes it way heavier.

I'll update once I've gotten one. (Just looked up your bike- looooks cool dude!)