Wednesday, April 30, 2003

Coming soon...

I bought a domain name the other day- its kinda corny, but i couldn't think of much else on the spur (it was an impulse buy) but i needed a place to be the eventual online home for my music. Bum badda bum: www.cafebeats.com . Yeah, we'll see how that goes. I'm using DotEasy which seems pretty cool- FREE hosting (its only 20 megs though) with NO popups or ads- i also reg'd my name through them, which cost $25 bucks (a year), but otherwise, no monthly costs, and if for some reason I need boo-koo space, they offer all kinds of wierd upgrade options. Eh. So, thanks to Elrick, King of Dork Tower, for lending me these html books- easy enough to follow, but I discovered one important detail: a webpage needs CONTENT. I don't know what the hell to put on it. :(
In other extremely important and super-exciting news, I bought a new keyboard at Fry's - $5.99 baby! It works like a chamr (sic) !

Added: Ok, started doing some shit with the site- I already asked Elrick if I could copy THIS site to start with, so yeah- its a cheap ripoff (and non of the links go anywhere) but i'm trying. I was just looking at your site Myke- looks awesome. If you don't mind, maybe i can steel some ideas of of you too!