Wednesday, April 30, 2003

Dark Tower

- I just played my first game of Dark Tower evar, and it was fun, albeit frustrating. Everytime I went over to a friends house when I was a kid, and they had the game it was either a) missing too many pieces to play, b) no one knew the rules or c) broken cause the kid took the tower in the bathtub with him. So now, I finally got to play after kinda reading through the rules on that guys website. Fun! I made it to my last territory, then on subsequent moves, attacked by brigands, dragon attack, lost, plague, attacked by brigands and then death, which was enough to kill me. Boo. All that work and dead brigands and dragons to my name and then I bite the big one steps away from the Dark Tower.

- Sorry Jon, I got in last night around 9.30, so no BattleCry. I called you at work today but you were not there. So howabout we play this Thursday! Yay!