Tuesday, April 29, 2003

I took all your guysez advice,

but I still bought a cheapo Kmart special. It might kill me. Hopefully not. Its a Huffy Moutain(sic) Stone Range Fire Supar Zoom V4XC2241, or something like that- it was $75 after tax. Looks cool! Seems to ride ok- haven't really put it to the test or anything, but fuck it. If I like it and if I ever get a job, then I'll definately go for a real bike next time. God, I don't wanna die because of a cheap bike or an asshole driver. Fuck, I need a job.

The only place I really plan I riding it for now is to the 24hour Fitness because its a straight shot 1-mile away drive that can be mellow (if I keep to the residential streets) and maybe to Ralphs which is across the street from 24hour Fitness. Also, there's supposedly cool trails up at Griffith Park, but I don't wanna risk killing my Moutain Elk-Mastar 3. We'll see!