Saturday, November 02, 2002

Yo Aaron!

I called up Flanders yesterday and he said that he hadn't mailed the deposit checks because we hadn't left forwarding addresses. Er, right. Anyway, what you need to do is call him up and live your information. The number is ***-****. I'd just email you but I'm not sure what your address is anymore.

Right after I left Panasonic (the first time) we had to do the special edition of Fast and the Furious in about ten different versions (domestic, Australian, Scandanavian, Japanese, Turkish, etc.). I still haven't seen the movie yet but I'm glad I dodged that bullet.

Don't you love when people send you huge attachment and you're on dialup? Yeah, I think that's great too.
EDITORS NOTE: Sorry for the amendment to the email, but we really should not print anyone's phone number on the site. It's just not good practice and bad things can happen. Email Aaron at: nyarlathotep@10d6.com