Tuesday, October 29, 2002

Events That Shaped My life Today

1) Taking a page out of Aaron's Linux purchasing experience, I thought I would switch the price tags between the $139.00 Redhat Professional and the $39.00 Redhat Personal. I did the switch then realized that the barcode that is scanned will remain the same, so I backed out at the last minute and just bought the Personal.

2) I installed Red Hat Linux 8.0 today and it is neat-o, strange, but Konquerer (the web browser) is awesome (!),so the Action Team Radio is temporarily out of order, like the band of the same state of being.

3) Some jackass from the Atlanta Thrashers delivered a deliberate knee-on-knee contact with jason Allison tonight, taking Allison out of the game, and potentially many future games, with a knee sprain. That motherfucker. I am so mad. Oh yeah, the little children that are being called refs missed the most obvious call of their lives, so no penalties were called.

4) Picked up Grand Theft Auto: Vice City today, too. Motorcycles, Helicopters, spike strips, music by Slayer, Hall and Oates, Anthrax, and others makes for a fun game. I like it.

5) Some of the best surfing of my life happened this morning.

6) I have an interview with Torrance School District this friday. Fingers crossed.