Monday, October 28, 2002

A Fun Filled Weekend

Blogger Diary Entry #1

1. Hermosa beach and Manhattan are da shitsa. The beachy environment, scantily clad women with large... um... rolling hills, warm breeze, tropical restaurants, mellow people... definitely a serene place, second to none.

2. House Parties with the sound of crickets: I like. Big loud loud raving dance parties w/ pelvic gyrations: Got it's cool parts, but definitely not as much liked as the house parties. It's more important to have a good crowd, quality rather than quantity. 2 thumbs up. Kudos to Matt Ziskin.

3. Driving 6 hours is definitely taxing. Aaron, the ironman was able to pull it off with incredible stamina which I don't think I would be able to handle the driving all by myself. I remember Mr. Oeterson and I once went to Vegas, but I think we started early on both legs of the trip. Driving in the morning is by FAR less of a struggle than driving at night especially after the day over hangovers.

4. Team Fooseball Hockey, PBI, Grand Theft Auto III and a little of Hitman 2. Can there be a better comination than that? Perhaps, but not today. Only regret was not having more time to explore the possibilites. A little nerdy... who'd judging? Certainly not I.

All in all, Weekend: Nastalgic goodness.