Saturday, November 02, 2002

what you need to do is call him up and live your information

Jonaleelee, you don't know what your missing. It was a great flick- live me alone!
I also rented Panic Room and something else (can't remember- Scorpion King maybe?) Anyways, I'll live my thoughts on those flicks after I've seen them. Hollywood Video has these kick ass 99 cent per movie rental coupons out- I couldn't belive the savings! Talk you to guys later!

Review: Panic Room
I want my 99 cents back.
I want my 2 hours back.
Swear to god, you'll enjoy the Michelle Phifer Indian Jones movie What Lies Beneath 100 times more than this.
Not scary. Not suspensfull. What a waste. :(
Grade: Big-Fat F- (Could have been a bad 30 minute episode of The New Twilight Zone.)

Editor's Note: omg, hax! JON you really really reallt really neeed to finish that flash movie. I really wanna do the music. wtf?