Tuesday, October 29, 2002

Florence of Arabia

Yeah when I saw it at the Castro up here I was pretty much blown away too. I had the same attitude before, yeah it looks okay.. Boring.. But it pretty much rocked. Seeing it on the silver screen was amazing. I think I am going to buy the DVD when I get the chance.

Sorry Rudy, I thought that you knew we were coming down. It was kind of a haphazard weekend for me since I was attending that party, visiting my family, and celebrating both my mother's and my sister's Bdays. Next time I will be able to hang more.

Did you guys see that Futurama was picked up by Cartoon Network for Adult Swim. Hopefully they will continue to put out a quality show. Obviously Adult Swim is not going to be able to shell out the dough like fox can. Then again Futurama was always the red-headed step-child.

Laterz Punkz,
Jerkus Maximus