Tuesday, October 29, 2002

Cap'n Tapeworm Rides Again

DAMN YOU TONY HAWK!! You've beaten me once more. Yes, I had nothing to do at about 7:00, so I went to EB and traded in some old lame games for the Xbox version of my sweet, precious Tony. Ah yes. I would have to say that so far it looks like the best of the lot. Taking the timer out really helped change the pace for the better and the graphics are great. And I like how you buy stuff now. And mini-games too! I liked the street luge game.

Lawrence of Arabia... YEAH! Big screen is better than little for almost every movie but it's even more amazing for this particular movie for the shots where you'll be staring at some vast, vast expanse of desert, and then you'll see some teeny, teeny little figure come out of it. Those shots would have to be like one pixel high on a regular TV. But yeah, it's aweomse. (NEW VERSION OF THE WORD AWESOME!)

I watched the first half of "The Warriors" at work today (slow time). Oh man, it would be cool to have some pals and dress up as the warriors for Halloween.

This was a really inane post, I guess because it was all response and movie and video game talk. Oh well, they can't all be deep.