Thursday, October 31, 2002

Death (aka Teh Big SuX0r)

Yeah, that's a bummer about the Jammer. As I discussed with Eric earlier today I can't believe that guy was only 37. That means he started rapping when he was like 17 or 18! That's pretty aweomse.

I wore my Beastie Boys "Alessandro Allegre as THE CHIEF" costume to work and discovered only one other guy in my department dressed up. Oops! Oh well, at least I got to wear a fake mustache all day. I like teh moosetaches.

Work is turbo boring lately. It's also about the time when they start telling people, "Sorry, you don't get to come in today." This has happened a lot and I am endlessly grateful that when I went from Mattel to Panasonic I had the presence of mind to make being guaranteed the chance to work 40 hours a condition of coming back. Otherwise I would either be very very angry, back at Mattel, or most likely both.

I watched "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" today, it's an good movie but come on, that's ridiculous. Maybe the fact that I was wearing a mustache made it better? I do not know.

Remember when we had that one friend named Mike, and that other friend named Ryan? That was aweomse.