Monday, October 28, 2002

A Message to you, Lawrence: F*CK YOU LAWRENCE (fucker!)

G-Damnit, there's lots of movies I need to see that are out now. I have seen "Lawrence" on Digitol-Video, and even on the small screen, it is AMAZING. I'd always avoided seeing it- Eh, it looked kinda boring. And then recently I rented it on a whim, and WOW- knowing nothing about it, I was blown away. That scene early on when blows out that match- hehe. I should see that on the big screen.

Well, a movie I just watched that is really good is called Tape. Its from Richard Linklater (the guy who made the super-cool "Waking Life" movie, and some other shit) and its awesome! 3 people in it: Ethan Hawke, Uma Thurman, and some other dude (Ryan Weber?) and its all set in a dingy little motel room. Don't wanna say anymore, and don't read anything about it- just see it. Cool flick. :)

You guys are a bunch of jerks, and congrats on your diploma Jpn! :) :\