Wednesday, October 30, 2002

EB works as follows... you go in and give em your games and your shit and they tell you how much store credit they'll give you (not cash). For PS1 stuff it won't be very much, maybe 5-6 bucks per game, but if you don't want it anyway, who cares? (I got about 7 bucks each for my assorted Dreamcast games.) They will probably also give you something (but not much) for your console as well. Anyway then you can trade for your PS2 (or whatever).

I have to say that I refuse to get a PS2, for any reason whatsoever, but it really hurts losing out on the new GTA. Oh well, I would probably play it even more than I play Tony Hawk, so it's probably a good thing I can't play it.

Hey Rude sorry I didn't call you back (if you called me at all.. I didn't get any messages). Now stop bellyachin'! :)