Saturday, July 14, 2012

I kept thinking about Summoner Wars to the point I bought the board game and now mmmmaybe the wife will play it with me? We shall see. I see it comes with totally different decks than those with the mobile version, which is kinda cool.

Just pick up an iPad Ja-el! Sheesh, what's the holdup :)

And yeah, I need to remember and ping you when I'm jumping on TF2! It's just the perfect game for me to get on 20 minutes, shoot some stuff/make a difference/get a random item or two and jump out. The different classes are a lot of fun too. I finally started playing Engineer a bit and it's like a totally different, defensive subgame where you fix up your shit and try to find spies.

Finally got the crib issue "resolved". A hacksaw took care of the bolt in the mattress frame. As for the bolt still stuck in the wood, well, what wrenches and vise-grip pliers were unable to take care of, a little concealing duct tape has resolved. I'm totally sure that covering the bolt with the duct tape was temporary and I'll really get around to fixing it any day now.