Tuesday, July 10, 2012

| Yup.

Though the specifics escape me, what I can tell you is that I jacked up Wylie's crib/bed enough trying to drop the mattress down a few notches that it required zip ties, saws, nuts, bolts, and blood to keep it together long enough for him to graduate to a big boy bed.

I _think_ what probably happens is that some combination of cheap pot metal alan bolts and the motion of the crib is enough to bend, expand, and shift the bolts so it would appear that it was put together by Past jr0n/Aeryk, the jr0n/Aeryk that apparently defines himself by angel dust induced feats of forgotten strength.

And one wrong turn with those shallow tipped, pot metal bolts = Useless Stripped-Bolt City, baby.

PS Chipotle burritos are the worst.  Burrito bowls on the other hand, are delicious.  I don't know what it is, but the burritos taste and act less like a burrito than I would expect a Russian cook working a 'Mexican' restaurant in China would make.

PPS My recipe for great burrito bowlz:  If they do well seasoned chicken, go for white rice, pinto, fajita veggies, chicken, a little bit of cheese, and as much lettuce as they will give you.  Then, get a mix of medium and hot on the side for occasional seasoning (I almost never use the salsa for anything other than the chips because the chicken is soooo delicious).