Thursday, July 12, 2012

Regarding summoner wars I think it is definitely important to place your own units around the walls of your enemy. Also it really seems like champions are the most important units. I guess that's pretty obvious but it took me a while to figure that out. I have to agree that there are some pretty hinky UI functions especially regarding champions and summoner special powers. I'm stoked that all the depth that the different factions have. I was playing a stranger the other day and I was able to summon one of my champions right in front of his summoner. Of course the dice were against me. only got one hit out of three but it was so close! Coulda killed him. I had to build a ton of IKEA furniture this week as we're finally almost done moving in and while not as bad as that crib you know I am almost at the same level of rage.