Sunday, July 15, 2012

This weekend I put together an Ikea entertainment center and right near the end I realized I'd put the two side walls on backwards. So there was some sweet exposed particle board for everyone to see. I ALMOST left it but took the time to un-fuck that mess. Their stuff is the worst but I love it.

Wish you could play SW with us Johnny! I totally understand how it wouldn't be as appealing only on iphone. I don't mind it so much because I'll play it mostly on the ipad with the occasional turn here and there on the phone. Once you know the armies, playing on the phone isn't too bad.

bJon: Yeah, the Master Set you picked up was all new factions.  Before that they had to 2 starter sets (Johnny and I played a bunch of the Phoenix Elves/Tundra Orcs starter) and then the individually released factions. So the app is everything up until the Master Set. Since the Master Set there's been a couple new factions and later this year I think they're releasing new Summoners for all the factions. It's an awesome game and getting to actually PLAY a ton, and with so many new factions to me, I'm stoked.

PS: There's a Slapshot iOS app being made! That'll be a blast and super accessible to everyone.