Wednesday, July 18, 2012

eLzar: Oi, if by next weekend, you mean 7/21 & 22, then no dice. I will be in El-Lay that weekend.

jr0n: I would love me some Dungeon Crawl Classics. I am out this weekend. For the next few weekend I am out 7/28. Out 8/5. Maybe out 8/11. Obviously out 8/18-8/19.

How to Clean Everything. That is one epic album. It was the Actionteam anthem for a couple of years. I agree that would be a sonovabitch to follow. I certainly wasn't terribly enamored by their follow-up albums, but honestly, most new Punk I hear now generally sounds bland and generic with few exceptions.

Are we now those old guys that would harp on how crappy Metal was in the late 80's and 90's? You know, the guys that would always say Ozzy, Maiden, Dio, Led Zeppelin, etc were great and Metallica and Slayer were shit. Oi.

That being said, I do listen a lot of other current music, just in genres other than Metal and Punk. Mostly because either Aimey ends up being the source or Pandora, which tends to be a mixed bag for new sources.

Maybe in LA I will get some time to play with Summoner Wars. I am just finally decompressing from work hell and may actually get in some games here and there.

D>M>