Tuesday, July 17, 2012

| Sneeks: All In against me dorfs

Rudy pulled a super-jerkberg move with his damn Goblin Sneeks and went all in, gobbo rush, extra move cards, extra attack card, AND teleported his Summoner, AND gave them invincibility (hit on 6 only) and charged and surrounded my summoner.  I brought out my badass champion that hits all units within 2 spaces, gave him a +2 attack power and WOULD have been enough to wipe out all the gobbo pricks surrounding me with one hit, buuuuuut I think I rolled 3 hits, none of which were 6's....

All my summoner could do was try and run away while he was cut down from behind by the heartless little gits...

(well done!)

PS I've actually been Bopnana-ing to to some The Highend Sound!  And I'm pretty much old enough that I only listen to stuff I listened to in HS and college - new music scares (bores) me!