Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Warmachinez Con I

Never wear 3 day old socks on an overnight flight especially when they allow you to take off your shoes and wear complimentary slippers!

Jorn: I got the link and signed into the spreadsheet, but only see a blank spreadsheet. Did you share the one you made? Pass me an invite. The spreadsheet is really basic excel form. Anyhow gimme a call when you and aaron get back from the weekend up in tahoe. I'm in Fremont now. I might attend a rodeo briefly on saturday.

It may not have resulted in an outright tooth-for-tooth brawl, but it sure borderlined on foulness. This is a good reason to bring a V-recorder of some sort with you at all times 1) you get 2 minutes of fame 2) you can claim self defense 3) you can capture all the weirdos out there.
Edit: what i mean by 2 min of fame is that this guy was a real loser and he got the entire last page of the Asian Wall street journal, apparently being interviewed by 40 reporters for various publications, AND got a huge job offer from a famous 40 chain steakhouse as a public spokesperson. For me, since he was so crass, I wouldn't eat at a steakhouse that would make him as a spokesperson. I eat a steak and he fucks my mom? Maybe I should punch your head two times?

So what's the difference between a good digital camera that can take unlimited mpeg video (or unlimited to the amount of memory) and an actual digital video camera? Any recommendations of which way to go for the above purpose?