Friday, June 09, 2006

Famous on the Internet Since 2002

In one of my follow the links for no apparent reason quest for more.less useless knowledge in my life, I found myself on the Alexa website and looked up theactionteam.org. It said there were 3 links to it from external websites: One from Blogger, but the other two...

I AM A DONUT

About 2/5 down the page I found this!

"Surfed on to this blog this am. No idea what it's about, but I like it. Has always the qualities to make it a good blog - it's irreverent, witty, to the point and totally existential. Have a look."

SCOOP.CO.NZ

I didn't even read this page, just searched for the actionteam in the page source. Anyway, apparently:

"Finally, according to Scoop's own logs the following have been the top 910 referring pages to Bev Harris's "Inside A U.S. Vote Counting Program"

We are the third rated "3" on the infinite list of referring pages. Great.

That is all.