Monday, June 05, 2006

I don't know about NVN2, there was some things that I immediately picked out I didn't like

TOp 10:
1) CEO's Lisp and stutters (will i turn into that if I play the game too much?)
2) Movement engine - Seems like there's 2 views, one is you can be playing WOW style or old NVN. WOW style won't fit the click and move style of play that NVN uses, or my other choice is to go back to NVN (topview) without all the stunning graphics. hmmmm....
3) CEO kept on clicking doors: is that another problem or maybe it's just a retard problem. Could be both!
4) The new Strategy system? wtf. That takes the fun out of RTS if I have to pause and unpause.
5) The game seems laden with new graphics. For a game thats mostly played from top view, it seems most of these features will be unused (ie, sun sparc, shadows, lighting)
6) Was it me or that was the lamest barbarian I have ever seen.
7) Did he try to talk me through the loading screen? Took forever as well, and that was probably on a Loaded Pent with Rad95, 2gb mem.
8) Need to see the multiplayer sequences (online play)
9) At this point, I think I'd rather play WOW
10) Actually, I'd rather play WOW