Sunday, June 04, 2006

Convention Sleep, or not

I was chatting with Art and Leslie (at different times) about conventions and sleeping. Here are my thoughts on the con, sleeping, and me:

- What a pussy I was in the past when I was "tired" at a con and wanted to take a nap. When I had Pnemonia Con, that was different, but now that I have Wylie, I had no idea what tired really was! Nor did I have a clue that it really is possible to function on 3 or 4 hours of sleep a night, on a regular basis. Maybe my next con experience will be different.

- Which brings me to my next issue. Will I be able to game til I drop at the next con, or will I be so excited that if I wanted, I could put together 12 hours of uninterrupted sleep that I blow off the whole con to make up for months and years of missing sleep?