Sunday, June 04, 2006

Sawhorse Detective

Wow. Some random shit that.

Yeah I am playing around with the DB stuff. The interface is pretty easy, but I am still having an issue with a few things and the help sections are well not helpful. Mostly because anytime you look for help it drops you at the top of a huge document and you have to figure out what you were looking for. Boo... It has been a long time since I have worked with programming and DB etc... Just a tab bit rusty.Kind of like the Titanic is a tad bit sunk. Grrr...

It really does not help that I am sick as a dog right now. The Convention was great and all, but I didnt get shit for sleep the entire weekend AND one of the gamers in the group was sick. Now I have the head cold of a hundred pillows in your head. Not exactly clarity for the mind right now.

Ugggg...