Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Maybe I should punch your head two times?

Just watched the talking phone fuck your mom man video, and the way Jael built it up I thought there was going to be some egregious goings on involving an old man asking people to punch him, and then watching him getting punched, a la bumfights, but I was let down to find this was just a crazy man yelling at a younger man on a bus.

If only someone caught on film the time the crazy lady in LA came over the burger joint Mike, Enron, and I were snacking in, and gave me an earful. That would have been fun. I remember something about all being faggots, something about abominations before god, and I think something like she had all our dicks in her bag, or something or other. Good stuff.

I think someone should remake that video, using actors of course, that spoke the english translation. That would be some funny shit.

Maybe I should punch your head two times?