Saturday, June 10, 2006

rise against the grain

I've never really listened to Rise Against, but just checked out their upcomming cd, and i like it! Heard about them basically from that BR Live DVD. Nice shit here, get it!




You know, Stranger Than Fiction is a PRETTY DARN GOOD album! Definately some stinkers on it, but for the most part, some of their sickest jams I think! My favorite BR song for the last 2 days has been "News from the Front" from that cd.
EDIT: Hmm, looked up BR on amazon and "news from the front" only seems to come from a punk-o-rama?! Darn it, I have it tagged for Stranger than fishin, dammit I dunno, that song is the rockinest tho.

Old metal-heads at work busted out cassette tapes of Exodus and another band (I think called Overkill or something stupid like that.) They talked about seeing Metallica open for Exodus in NY and taking 7 hits of acid n shit. Fuckin' old metalheads.