Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Your Momma's Tits Taste Like OJ

Elzar: Make sure you wear a pair of your best F. Boots for the birthing so that when that bad boy comes out purple you can declare, "That's no son of mine" and 'gas peddle' that kid back in there with maximum waffle traction.

surReal Estate: SF prices are rough, but I think a descent home can be had, although in the mid to upper end of that price spectrum. Then again, I have never gone and looked at the actual conditions of these house and condos. I just dont do much home shopping up here. These places are of course in good neighborhoods. Also the peninsula and east bay are also more financially affordable oppertunities, while reamining near SF, that have good neighborhoods, bigger yards and less density than SF. Also SF has a wide spectrum of options: Condos, Live/Work lofts, Flats, and Single Family Dwelings.

Andy Murray.. Whoa! Kind of late in the season for that move. Some of the ESPN postings were calling that it was bit uncalled for. That John Van Boxmeer should have been axed, but Murray was a scapegoat/player motivator move. Some people called for Dave Taylor's head. Faulting him for some of his moves (i.e. JR and Rbotallie). Ouch. Thoughts?

BDay: 11.04.74

O: Happy sweet, old-ass naked day. Draw me some nice blasphomous crayola artwork for old times sake. Lomeli's style. Viral infection in JP's colin butt

I keep looking at BSG at the video rental store, but I never seem to pull the trigger. I watched part of an episode recently on TV and I have to say I was severly annoyed at the camera work. They have this nasty habit of doing this mini zoom-in thing on peoples faces during heated conversations. Uggg, it just irks me. Its like I am watching a bad b-movie. Something a 13 year old with a camera would do. DO they do that all the time? Or was this a one time cameraman with a nervous tick thing?

D>M>