Monday, March 20, 2006

Oi

Uggg... SO tired. I am not a big fan of Mondays. Blah.

So judging by the overwhelming interest in Kubla by The Action Team members, it would seem likely that it will only be jr0n and eNron attending. Unless certain members other than Elzar speak up (ie Dennis the posting Zombie, Ice 'I have the dreaded Avian SARS mad cow polio anthrax jaundice cold flu' Lee, Myke Moto Merkin, fArt, and Rude Dog).

Rude, I like the podcast. Sounds like a lot of the crappy ones out their. Personally, I think we need to catch ourselves on the mic producing a random stream of conscienceness instead of trying to produce a polished product. None of really get organized enough for anything other than random kernals of greatness in seas of mundane conversations. Either we do that or we put the real Action Team movie, the Conan series, and Rhino Fury audio to podcast. Then we would be the coolest podcast out there.

jr0n and I sort of went berzerker on terrain lately. I picked up some static grass that I think is the source for GW grass, but cheaper. One quarter the price cheaper. GW is a bunch of markup jarks. Anyway hills, aka pecan encrusted green salmon are nearly complete. I am working on a sweet house and some fences/walls. Jr0n started playing Cygnar again. Only thing I have to say about that is F the trenchers. They are some bastards. He is threatening to get some long gunners too. Assholes.

Three cheers to the new rule. Three cheers to inflicting myself to future punishment. Three cheers to posting at work. Idiot!

D>M>

BTW, if you every have the opportunity, I highly recommend picking up some Hobgoblin beer. It is so choice. That and it has a sweet D&D name. You can skip Fiddler's elbow though. It's only okay.