Thursday, March 23, 2006

More or less, it just comes down to the auto-draft picking me a whole bunch of really good guys. The only thing I've done was to fill three roster slots on my team that were guys out for the year. I feel bad that these guys, who bleed Hockey, are gaming their hearts out to win and I'm the "I dunno what the hell I'm doing, LOL" guy stealing their fun. =/

As a bit of a review of Fantasy Hockney as a game system, I don't think it's very well put together. There's GOT to be a better way to make it (and keep it) interesting over 5 months of play other than to mindlessly plug in who is playing and who is not for any given day. Without putting on my thinking cap for a bit and coming up with something better, I don't have an offering or suggestion.. but there's got to be a better way. There just has to be something more than Spreadsheet Jockey Online.

JMHO.