Wednesday, March 22, 2006

It's official. Another orbit around the sun is complete.

My wife and daughter bought me a really swanky Raiders watch and a cool pen that looks like it's carved out of wood. We're going to dinner tonight at teh Macaroni Grill for some good times and crayola tablecloth madness. Actually, I'm wondering if you tech and art-types would have some recommendations for me on a drawing tablet? I've been poking around a little and it looks like the Wacom Intuos3 6x8 is a nice unit, but I really don't have any experience with these things and am kind of looking for advice and/or user experience.

Elrockenstein.. baby any day! That's great news man. Starting about.. now.. you will never get a full night's sleep again. Heh. My little alarm clock is waking up earlier and earlier now that the sun is starting to rise a bit earlier each day. What used to be a sleep-in until about 8am is now shrinking back past the 7am barrier, with a wakeup between 4-6am for oil change and comfort. It is, however, the coolest thing ever being Dad. Don't be alarmed when Wylie comes out purple at first. Heh. The whole 'birth' experience was a bit surreal. I still can't believe Michelle did it without so much as an aspirin. Yikes.