Thursday, March 23, 2006

More betterness...

O: Anaheim, California, Los Angeles, whatever Angels vs. Clevland Indians. And what a gem of a day it was. Although I didn't know it at the time, that was also the first time I saw a condom. Although it was in zepplin format. Those drunk fools were funny as hell. I think they had a role in perverting my innocent mind.

The past few hours Piccolo Pete and Mexican Hal have been going through my mind. Mexican Hal, with pimentos and shit. Ahhh.. good stuff.

Elzar what was the name of that puzzle solving game you had on your old Mac SE? That was a good one. We used to sit at that one for hours.

All: Okay. I am a little frustrated. I have been very attentive with my fantasy hockey team, while all members shall remain nameless, a certain jArk has not been attending to his team for a very long time so that usually a third of his player are not playing and yet he still leads the league. FTW Mate? GRRRR! That and my goalies have decided that stoping the puck from going in the net is optional. Oh yeah, and my players are done playing two way hockey. Suck it Trebek. Maybe I will have better luck next season.

Bortz