Saturday, March 25, 2006

What Are You Talking About?

You're totally the Port Waist Gunner Man! And ALWAYS have been!

(actually I was trying to think of everyone's name as I posted before bed, so I forgot the least important Action Team member, you. As the campaign moves foreward, I'm sure you will wish you had joined the Navy with all them Village People)

I stand by my hatred for Giganten. Any game that I can try to destroy and end up winning in the end, regardless of forgetting a crucial rule, is a piece of shit. As for Germans, yeah, I still hate them and their long run-on sentence words. Puerto Rico can suck it. I will NEVER play that game again as long as I live!

It's funny you mention that I can never listen to a church podcast, cause the Dice Tower, while a great show, is actually put on by two American missionaries stationed in Korea. They are gamers first, absolutely, but the word of God creeps into the show every so often. but they don't preach, so it is listenable for the gaming stuff.