Saturday, March 25, 2006

AndersOn! Man, Get it Right!

We're not all Swedish/Norlandish expats dude, some of us come from the sunny land of Scotland! My email should have been onote@ to Jon's enoto@. Bombadier hunh, sounds pretty hot. So, given that you're all B-17 now, have you seen 'Memphis Belle?' It's pretty cheesy and patriotic and stuff at times, but a cool recreation of a flight over Germany... nail biter. Carrie can't bear to watch it because of the tension. I guess being the bombadier means that I'm also the chief medic... 'is there a doctor in the house?' 'Why yes, what seems to be the problem young lady? I think we'll need to remove your shirt to investigate...' But doctor, it's my leg that's the problem... Yeah yeah, whatever. Cool (garbanzo) beans Eric, so where are we stationed?

So Eric, are you ever going to return my calls? Whenever I ring you, you're 'on the phone' I mean it's cool if you don't want to hang out with me anymore, I mean, I like to play FUN games, not like Carcassone. oh shit, now he's MAD.

I think Eric definitely needs his HPGU reset. From what I understand you have to poke something into a little hole in his backside to reset it. Maybe that's why it never needed resetting while Aaron and Eric were living together down in San Diego, I heard that's what you guys were doing all of the time there.

I've not had time to read everyone's post yet, so I'll update this when I do.

Happy Belated B-Day Art! Good luck on job search Rudy! (My advice is with Eric on this one, send it so that they can't lose it - because they always will if they can. - I know you've probably already done it, but thought I'd get my two cents in anyway.)

Myke