Thursday, March 23, 2006

Wow, it sounds like that Fantasy Hockey is a really well put-together piece of work. I'm surprised that it isn't announcing me as the current leader -- I never made a team at all, which seems like it should give me the edge over the birthday boy. (Happy birthday!)

Actually I am gonna make a new version of Fantasy Hockey for you guys. There are five guys on a hockey team right?

OK here we go.

BIRTHDAY BOY
THE LAS VEGAS GOATEES
Goalie: Jones
Forward (?): Joens
Halfback (??): Jeons
Power Player A: Jsoen
Power Player II: Jnose

TOTAL POWER: 25

ENRON
THE S.F. VIBRATORS
Gaoler: Magnus
Players 2-5: Fagnus, Bagnus, Eagnus, Sagnus

TOTAL POWER: 25

ROUND 1
Birthday Boy is Heads.
Enron is Tails.

The flip was: Tails.

Enron wins!

Tune in next week for another exciting edition of Fantasy Hockey!!!!!!11one

Oh yeah, I am younger than Aeryk, but older than Ryan. My birthday generally falls on a convention. WHICH DAY IS IT!???? (I like to create fun activities.)

Aimed at Enron

Good news! I am working both days this weekend! I would love to get to your place one of those evenings and take back Whitey Snakebitey and his epic bottle of Bacardi, however. Perhaps I will serve you a serving of green pecan-encrusted salmon with a side of defeat. Is Saturday night good for you? I am almost done assembling my fine Stormblade unit. That takes me up to 750 points of Cygnar. I say we kick things up a notch!!! (To quote a fat, sad-looking chef.)