Monday, March 20, 2006

Blog from the Bog

Yes indeed, as I sit here in the bog, I am typing up a blog for you and working on other things which rhyme with it. Yesterday I spent all day trying to figure out how to make a Stormtrooper a) not shoot the begeebus out of me when he sees me (i.e. a pacifist Stormtrooper) and b) walk forever between three predetermined points in a tiny little room in Jedi Knight II. I was insanely happy when after 10 very frustrating hours, I managed it. Why you may ask, and the answer is simple - my continued efforts to pass off game modding/level building as academic reconstruction. Soon my Pompeian house will be filled with people (hopefully not looking like Stormtroopers anymore). Still it was a strange way to spend a Sunday.

Saturday was games day with Eric and Peter. A good time was had by all: Especially due to Dr. Garbanzo and "Stab"manda Sharpe, hunter of Lovecraftian creatures.

I second the second rool... though I realise that I will probably be amongst the most punished.

Myke