Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Trying this out..


Rud-ay.. I wouldn't bother with the Bioware modules for sale. There are dozens of "Hall of Fame" modules available that are just as good, if not better. Like I said before.. try out the Twilight/Midnight Paladin series! Dreamcatcher was very, very good as well and I absolutely loved the Penultima series. The Blackguard series started out poorly but the BGII module was worth it. Right now I'm playing the Honor Amongst Theives module and it has to be the best role-playing character module I've ever seen. It is amazingly well written and the "rules" are solid. If you sleep anywhere but a protected room you have a percentage chance of being woken up by city guards and being told to move on, being pick-pocketed or having your throat cut by other rogues.

There's just too much available to worry about the Bioware modules unless they add content like the SoU and HotU did.. those are well worth the cash.