Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Gen Con Special Events

Anyone have an idea for a fun event or happening we should run for ourselves? What does anyone want to play as a group? My ideas:

- Blood Bowl Tournament. Between Denis, Jael and I we have human, orc, dwarf, halfling, wood elf, pro elf, and an almost painted lizardman, so we could all play if there is interest. Or if we have wireless internet access, we could do a FUMBBL tourney.

- A mega-killer dungeon crawl a-la Tomb of Horrors or some such nonsense.

- World's Largest Dungeon could be run all weekend long whenever there is interest.

- Mega 6 player Memoir '44 with two boards!

- Chug! the OFFICIAL version of the made-up version from last year that had me doing two beer bongs in a row....

I guess what I am getting at is that it would be fun to have something to prepare for, or plan for, or something like that. Something that would make this GenCon particularly fun! Ideas?