Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Gaming goodness!

Con Update:
Upgrading my probability of attendance from 30% to 60%.. looking like this just might be able to be had. I will give a final go/no-go probably by next week.

NWN:
Eric, beat the living hell out of the deer. Once you beat him into submission then you can give him the malt liquor and have goatsex with him. Erhm.. wait, I told that wrong. =]

On the Recall stone weaksauce:
Yes. It is kind of a cop-out and I think you'll find that most player made modules address this in unique and different ways. I also tend to think that the rest-whenever-wherever method of regaining all your HP is weaksauce too. Be advised, however, that there is a point at the very end of the game where you can neither rest nor use the recall stone/portal to save your ass. So you had better have a viable strategy for surviving an elongated battle without such weak-sauce assistance.

On WWII Online:

I'd love to go galavanting through France and the low countries with you gents! As I've said previously, I've been using a buddy's second account but I'd be absolutely thrilled to reactivate my main account to go gaming with you fellas. It could be tons of fun to multicrew some tanks, boats, planes or whatever. Lemme know when you guys think you might be able to do it and we'll hook up! I could likely squeeze in an hour or two on Thursdays post-9pm, early Saturday morningish at maybe 8am? Or, we could junk NWN on a slow weekend without other participants and go play war games (or play afterwards?)


It's kind of odd, really.. but I've found that I have more gaming time now that we have the baby. Especially for start/stoppable games like NWN. I'm not complaining!