Saturday, October 30, 2004

Another Sunday Sans DM

- Tonight is bad for me because I am moving crap between houses today and tonight. I think I can swing tomorrow, but don't know the time, I will try 9pm or so.

- You can play Ticket to Ride online now at daysofwonder.com, haven't done it yet, just bought my copy of the game today, check it out though!

- Denis: Are you still coming to GenCon with your current work schedule? Please say yes. I need a full-time attendant to play Blood Bowl with and The CoC Card Game!

- Mike?

- Isn't your birthday coming up Enron? Let's have a little 30th BDay-fest at GenCon! Nothing too special, just some beer and some games, and maybe the return of the beer bong, but something! I have the perfect gift for you, already bought it, so don't even sweat it.... seriously, you'll like it. It's not like a poo in a box all wrapped up or anything.

- Jon: So are you staying in SF? We haven't heard about any success with job or house hunting? WTF?

- Rudy: Did your album finish on time?

May the Force be with you, and prosper.