Thursday, September 02, 2004

MEAT

I usually grab the boneless/skinless baGOCK from Costco for about $13-14 per 6 pound bag. Actually, you know what I've been pretty happy with, which suprised the hell out of me? The Boca ground-beef substitute. It's actually pretty good and already pre-cooked/seasoned so all you gotta do is throw it in a pan to defrost/heat up. Daddy like!

Related note: Just used my new pot/pan set last night for the first time after hooking up the pot-rack (of which, I'm still paranoid that it will fall down). Wow.. very, very nice. The copper core really makes a huge difference and I'm already seeing a big difference between my old crappy pans and my new heavy-gauge stainless monsters. Weeeee!

Comedy Goldmine update: College textbooks (pretty funny!)

http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=2349

Late,

~O.