Friday, September 03, 2004

I have to say...

Art: Those pictures are a tad bit creepy looking. Although, if you didn't know that it was a lost camera, it probably wouldn't feel as scary. That and the fog, dead trees, and run-down building. I guess the mind just sort of starts thinking of these elaborate, dirty, evil stories. In a different stream of thoughts, those Vision Stations are pretty wild. Talk about visual immersion. A bit on the pricey side. I wonder what the resolution is like. They seem to have a dearth of technical data on their site.

Jon: isn't that book wild. I think all the sagging story lines pretty much get propped up or dropped by the end of A Storm of Swords. Damn that is one epic series. I am bummed about needing to wait for so long for the next books. I checked Martin's site and no more updates since his June posting. I donno, it looks likes it will be a number of months yet.

D>M>