Sunday, August 29, 2004

Jezuz F'ing Jon

Those were some great items for sale at the Ragnar store. I nearly died laughing. I love the Mug. Jon your a funny man. It's too bad the picture on the lunch box doesn't show a close up of your awesome mutton chops you were sporting. I still seriously regret not getting a good set of photos when you had that sweet look going.

You know it is funny, but I have never really knew so many people had problems with Dairy until the past few years. I guess I never had any problems with it and assumed no one else did. Lately I have been plowing through the Milk for my protien shakes. Something like 3-4 cups a day. Ostrich is pretty good. I have had it a few times, but I have never cooked it for myself. I should give it a whirl myself. The other beef alternative is Buffalo. It is not as lean as Ostrich, but since it has different enzymes than beef it may not effect your gastrointestinal system like Beef does. Buffalo is a bit cheaper than ostrich. Much like Ostrich, Buffalo is really sensative to overcooking. It gets really rubbery and the flavor gets a bit off. Sion's really did a number on you. Then again, you were always sensative to changes in your diet. Man Nutty was the worst. What ever made that, don't do it again. I have tried the soy and rice milks, but I just can't get into them. Even though it is rare that I drink milk alone. I almost always mix it. SInce it doesnt bother me though I guess it isnt as much of an issue.

D>M>