Sunday, August 29, 2004

If you ever need your teaching credential...

never, never, ever go to CSU Dominguez Hills. They'll fuck ya every time. I am supposed to do my student teaching in the fall at Torrance High. School starts on Sept. 9. I e-mailed the head of the department (who I have been in contact with for the past month now, wondering when the fuck I was going to get my student teaching assignment) to see which classes I am supposed to register for. These classes that I am supposed to take concurrently with my student teaching began last week. I never recieved anything in the mail, never recieved an e-mail about it, but now I have to go tomorrow and get pissed at someone so I can finally get this done. It is taking so much restraint for me right now to not bash my fucking head into a wall. So frustrated.

On a lighter note, Eric and I invented a new word for "shit" last night- "fart-meat."