Monday, August 30, 2004

SA strikes again.. this is awesome! LOL!


Aparently the "owner" of SA knows someone who is a "pre-interviewer" on a late-night talk show.. and he conned her into asking 200 random questions to celebrities. Here are the best responses and the celebrities who answered them:

Q. Why do you hate freedom?
A. "Boy, why don't I hate freedom!? It's itchy, it chafes, it doesn't…I think mainly it's the smell though. That awful, awful smell. Freedom stinks." - Will Ferrell

Q. If you were a cannibal serial killer would you eat your victims because you wanted to destroy their flesh utterly or because you wanted them to become a part of you?
A. "I think I would make a really bad cannibal. I have to tell people to catch spiders and put them outside. I couldn't imagine eating a person." - Brittany Murphy

Q. Are you ready to rock?
A. "Come back in five minutes and ask again, please." - Kelsey Grammer

Q. The orc: fact or fiction?
A. "The orc? What is that, like a sasquatch? Hell no. That shit is silly." - 50 Cent

Q. Do you believe science may some day discover a use for computers not involving masturbation?
A. "[Laughter] That's a…that's not a real question is it? I think computers are extremely useful. I used one to write my book, although if you read the reviews a lot of people seem to think that was masturbation." - William Jefferson Clinton

Q. "If the world's most infamous dictators challenged the Iron Chefs to a battle in Kitchen Stadium, whose cuisine would reign supreme?"
A. "[Without hesitation] Idi Amin. He had this hotel set up in Kampala where he would send political opponents and people within his own regime who didn't please him. Then, of course, they would be tortured and usually killed horribly. What I think would give Amin an edge on a cooking show would be his refined palate. He ate his political opponents, he sometimes cooked parts of their bodies himself, so I think he would know how to prepare a slab of Kobe beef." - Vin Diesel

Q. What is your preferred peer to peer client?
A. "That's a trick question. I think if I tell you that then you are required by law to make a citizen's arrest." - Harry Shearer

Q. Gumby was once just a little green ball of clay, but what would he be doing if we could see him today?
A. "What he's good at; scaring the shit out of children. It's either that or he's a green grit on Art Clokey's basement floor." - Marc Maron

Q. Do we really love the 80s?
A. "Oh, goodness gracious, yes!!" - Nathan Lane

Q. In the classic film "Critters" did you find yourself more closely identifying with the ravenous Crites or the shape-shifting bounty hunters sent to destroy them?
A. "I remember that movie! It was like 'Gremlins' but the things were aliens and they were nasty from the get-go. [Pauses to think] I would have to say the bounty hunters. I don't remember them, but I have a feeling I would be haulin' ass after those little bastards with a Mossberg." - Ted Nugent

Q. If you could travel back in time and make out with any past president, who would you choose?
A. "[Laughter] I don't know what [agent's name] told you about me, but... Ahhhh, I have heard through the grapevine that Abraham Lincoln danced a fierce tongue tango. It's a tough call though because JFK had those kissable lips that could make a girl weak in the knees. Du bist eine cutie!" - Ben Affleck

Q. It looks like a pump, but does it really feel like a sneaker?
A. "I'm not wearing shoes now, but I guess I will be later, so I guess…uh yes? Is that where that one is going? Should I say yes? That seems like a pretty fucked up question." - Fred Durst